In order for your event to run smoothly, we would be grateful if you could check that you can comply with our technical requirements listed below. If you have any questions regarding these or any other aspect of our disco service, please contact us on 01284 754674 as soon as possible.
- We need a minimum of 2 x 13amp 240 volt sockets fitted with circuit breakers, situated within 5 metres of the set up location.
- If we are operating outside or in a marquee where an external power supply is used then we expect it to be within legal requirements.
- We will not be expected to set up in front of fire exits or common passageways.
- The ideal set up would be a stage or raised platform.
- If we have to set up at floor level then extra protection of equipment and cables will be taken.
- We require a minimum of 60 – 75 minutes set up time including a sound and light check. 45-60 minutes are required to pack away at the end of the evening.
- Access to the venue should be advised. In case of stairs or extra distance to the set up location, more set up time may be required.
- Haze & Confetti can only be used with permission from the venue. Please check with your venue first if you would like use these effects. The haze machine we use is perfectly harmless, being water based and we only use the minimum amount of haze to give the desired effect. We are, however, still able to operate our lighting without haze in any instance where the venue does not allow haze to be used.